Knowing the Love of God: Lessons from a Spiritual Master
In this collection of retreat talks, the beloved Fr. Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange, O.P., gives us a blueprint for progress in the spiritual life. He particularly focuses on:
- The goal of life as supernatural life and love
- The obstacles in life brought about by evil and sin
- The Lord's redemptive work as the source of the spiritual life
- The power of mortification and acceptance of our crosses
- Conformity to Christ by prayer and devotion to Mary
Permeated with rich doctrine and ideal for devotional use, this book will help those known and loved by God to know and love the same God more than ever.