In The Evangelization Equation: The Who, What, and How, Fr. James A. Wehner explores the challenges and the opportunities in American culture for spreading the Gospel. While giving a full presentation of the cultural, historical, pastoral, and theological background of his topic, he also communicates the very practical implications of the call.
The reader, upon finishing this book, will be equipped with the intellectual and practical tools to move forward as an effective evangelist. Readers will be infected by Father Wehner’s enthusiasm and commitment to spreading the Good News to individuals and, by so doing, effect change in our culture. The last sentence of the book expresses both the sure hope and the charge of the New Evangelization for Catholics: “We are the Body of Christ and the gates of hell shall not prevail!”
Includes chapters on:
- The Reign of Reason and the Advent of the Absurd: From Modernity to the Post-Modern
- Foundations and Cornerstones: The Essentials of Evangelization
- The Here and the Now: The Essentials of the New Evangelization
- The Means and the Method: Hinges of the New Evangelization
- From Theory to Reality: The New Evangelization in Practice
- From Planning to Doing: Taking the New Evangelization to the Streets
About the Author
There are no reviews yet.