How It Works
Designed for use in homes, schools, and parishes, this study features six twenty-minute videos, an activity for a final gathering week, seven sets of discussion questions, easy recipes for hosting, and other practical tips for hospitality.
Host a group at your parish or home! Check out our planning guide to get started!
- Lesson 1: In the Looking Glass—My Battle with Anorexia (18 min)
- Lesson 2: The Sacramental Worldview—Seeing Food with Catholic Eyes (20 min)
- Lesson 3: Catholic Hospitality—Loving Others with Open Doors (16 min)
- Lesson 4: Temples Not Gods—Caring for the Gift of Our Bodies (16 min)
- Lesson 5: Liturgical Eating—Feasting and Fasting with the Church (17 min)
- Lesson 6: Eating Eucharistically—The Art of Eating Like a Catholic (17 min)