The Catholic Table Video Series
It’s unavoidable. We all must eat. But as Catholics, we know that how we eat matters as much as what we eat. In her book The Catholic Table, award-winning author Emily Stimpson Chapman explains how food is a sign of God’s love and a foretaste of the Eucharist.
Now, in The Catholic Table video series, you’ll discover what the Church teaches about creation, the body, feasting, fasting, the Eucharist—and so much more.
If you purchased streaming access, go to your video library to watch.
Go to My Video Library
How it Works
Designed for use in homes, schools, and parishes, this study features six twenty-minute videos, an activity for a final gathering week, seven sets of discussion questions, easy recipes for hosting, and other practical tips for hospitality.
Host a group at your parish or home! Check out our planning guide to get started!
- Lesson 1: In the Looking Glass—My Battle with Anorexia (18 min)
- Lesson 2: The Sacramental Worldview—Seeing Food with Catholic Eyes (20 min)
- Lesson 3: Catholic Hospitality—Loving Others with Open Doors (16 min)
- Lesson 4: Temples Not Gods—Caring for the Gift of Our Bodies (16 min)
- Lesson 5: Liturgical Eating—Feasting and Fasting with the Church (17 min)
- Lesson 6: Eating Eucharistically—The Art of Eating Like a Catholic (17 min)