- “The Key to Christian Pedagogy” by Cardinal Antonio Cañizares Llovera
- “An Original Pedagogy for Catechesis” by Petroc Willey
- “The Pedagogue and the Teacher” by Petroc Willey “The Pedagogy of God: Aim and Process” by Petroc Willey
- “Divine Pedagogy and Doctrinal Formation of Catechists”by Bishop Richard J. Malone, S.T.L., Th.D.
- “Divine Pedagogy in Christian Initiation” by Rev. Manuel del Campo Guilarte
- “Divine Pedagogy and Moral Formation in Catechesis” by Rev. Wojciech Giertych, O.P.
- “Divine Pedagogy in Prayer” by Rev. Louis Menvielle
- “The Pedagogy of God: Source and Model for the Pedagogy of the Faith” by Waltraud Linnig
- “Methodology in the Light of the Pedagogy of God” by Caroline Farey
- “The Ecclesial Vocation of the Catechist” by Sr. M. Johanna Paruch, F.S.G.M
About the Authors
Dr. Caroline Farey is responsible for catechist formation at Maryvale Institute.
Dr. Waltraud Linnig is the Director for the program of formation for the transmission of the faith at Studium of Notre Dame de Vie (Venasque, France), aggregated to the Pontifical Faculty of the Teresianum.
Sr. M. Johanna Paruch, F.S.G.M., Ph.D., is a member of the Sisters of St. Francis of the Martyr St. George and is Professor of Catechetics at the Franciscan University of Steubenville.