Letter & Spirit Vol. 10: Christ Our Passover: Theological Exegesis of St. Paul makes accessible to clergy, students, and laity the finest Catholic biblical scholarship.
The St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology and Dr. Scott Hahn present the tenth annual edition of Letter & Spirit with the theme “Christ Our Passover.” In it, the contributors examine the theological exegesis of the writings of St. Paul.
This volume includes:
- “Getting Perspective on Recent Discussions of Paul” by Pablo T. Gadenz
- “Conformed to the Image of His Son”: Participation in Christ as Divine Sonship in Romans 8” by John A. Kincaid and Michael Patrick Barber
- “All Israel Will Be Saved”: The Restoration of the Twelve Tribes in Romans 9–11” by Scott W. Hahn
- “Israel in the Outline of Romans 9–11” by Mark Reasoner
- “Passover Imagery in First Corinthians 5:7” by Christopher M. Ciccarino
- “Anthropic Temple and Nuptial Symbolism in First Corinthians” by André Villeneuve
- “There is One Body: Reconciliation and the Unity of the Church in Paul” by Peter H. Davids
- “Beyond Words by Means of Words: Paul’s Experience and Expression of the Divine Mystery” by Jean Paillard
Letter & Spirit seeks to foster a deeper conversation about the Bible. This journal of biblical theology, published in collaboration with Scott Hahn and the St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology, takes a crucial step toward recovering the fundamental link between the literary and historical study of Scripture and its religious and spiritual meaning in the Church’s liturgy and Tradition.
Save when you buy the first 10 volumes as a set!